LEVEL 2 - AWARD IN THE PRINCIPLES OF FIRE & THE ROLE OF THE FIRE MARSHAL
Learners must be 16+ and bring along valid ID (Passport, Driving license or ID card) and must bring 1 Passport size picture
Courses will be scheduled upon receiving the minimum10 learners per session and only 12 spaces available per course.
Courses take place every Saturday so book in advance to avoid any disappointment.
Courses will be delivered in house but can also be delivered on site.
Please contact us via email on email@example.com or 02074761111 for any specific requirements.
About Fire Safety Awareness / Fire Marshal
This qualification is aimed at staff that has been recently appointed or intends to be appointed as a fire marshal/warden in the workplace.
The course provides employers with a programme which assists them in proving due diligence and demonstrates their legal commitment to staff training as required by the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
PRINCIPLES OF FIRE CURRICULUM INCLUDES
- Understand basic fire safety and what to do In the event of an emergency.
- Understand the principles of fire risk control.
- Understand the basics of practical fire safety.
- Understand the principles of fire safety legislation under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Develop knowledge and understanding of how fire spreads and the behavior of humans in the event of fire
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the role of the fire marshal
Multi Choice Questions (MCQ)
To Award this qualification the Learner must achieve a percentage pass in the MCQpaper.
Learners who successfully complete this course will be awarded a LEVEL 2- AWARD IN THE PRINCIPLES OF FIRE & THE ROLE OF THE FIRE MARSHAL Certificate, ID card and a training manual.
There are no pre-requisites to enroll on this course however candidates must have the physical ability to carry out the procedures in this course.
Combine this course with a Fire Safety Course and Traffic Marshal course for discounted rates.