Safety Harness Course
Learners must be 16+ and bring along valid ID (Passport, Driving license or ID card) and must bring 1 Passport size picture
Courses will be scheduled upon receiving the minimum10 learners per session and only 20spaces available per course.
Courses take place every Saturday so book in advance to avoid any disappointment.
Courses will be delivered in house but can also be delivered on site.
Please contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02074761111 for any specific requirements.
About Safety Harness:
- Safety Harness is a vital piece of equipment used when working at heights. It is a fall-arrest system designed to reduce the impact of a fall, however as it is made from webbing it is common for its fibers to degrade.
- Any damage to the safety harness can hugely impact the strength and effectiveness of the harness, which can put those using it at a greater risk.
- The Personal Protective equipment at Work Regulations 1992 and the Work at Height Regulations 2005 both provide guidelines on the use and safety of a harness.
- Safety and work at height legislation
- Employee and Employer responsibilities
- Accident statistics
- Hazards and risks
- Risk prevention
- Correct use of the Harness
- Inspecting and identifying the Harness
There are no pre-requisites to enroll on this course however candidates must have the physical ability to carry out the procedures in this course.